Children & Young People's ISVA Service
Our ISVA Service has over 12 years experience of supporting young people and their families through the criminal justice system.
Children and Young People are entitled to a range of special measures to help them give evidence in court - these can be explained to you by your dedicated ISVA.
We can also facilitate access to specialist aftercare services so that you have the best chance of embarking on a positive and healthy future. We will work with our partner agencies, including the NSPCC to make sure that you or your child receives the highest level of care and support.
What can you expect from our ISVA Service?
- Compassionate and Independent Service
- A dedicated Female ISVA
- A safe, comfortable and child friendly place to meet
- Home Visits (if unable to visit Twelves Company)
- Full explanation of the Criminal Justice System
- One to One support & Guidance through the Investigation and Court Process
- Daily/weekly Telephone Support
- Attendance as your representative at Interviews & Court Appearances
- Pre-court visits & introduction to Witness Care Staff & NSPCC
- Assistance with Criminal Injuries Compensation
- Information and support to help you report a crime to the Police/Social Services
- Fast-track referral pathways to supporting agencies
- Coping skills for family members
- Liaison between you, the Police, CPS, Social Services, NSPCC and Barristers etc.
- Signposting and referral to other specialist agencies
- A bespoke care plan just for you
- To contact the ISVA Service please call 08458 12-12-12 or email firstname.lastname@example.org